Wednesday 30 July 2008

I lost my Qatari mobile SIM Card...

I forgot it in Golden Tulip yesterday, and we had to drive back to find it only to be greeted with the same I-do-not-smile Omani Receptionist. He gave me the key to the room I used to stay in and told me to "go check yourself". The electricity was off however, so Blue & I had to get to the 3rd floor using the darkly lit stairway. We got to the room which, according to the I-do-not-smile Omani receptionist, "was not touched" only to find it in fact touched and scrubbed by the hotel cleaning staff. I searched everywhere for the SIM card but with no avail...

Now I am in Shangri La, this place is amazing. Driving to this place was an adventure, it was like I was in a real life roller-coaster that I had (in)complete control of.

We are off to Sohar today. It's going to be a long drive without any good music on.

1 comment:

L.R.643 said...

i usually put my home country's SIM card in my wallet straight away.. easy access and a safe zone;p