Monday 28 July 2008

I am flying to Oman tonight...

My intention is to live blog my 3 days in Oman using my mobile phone. Blue-Chi (the person I am visiting and the prime reason why I am going to Oman) and I, will be using this blog as a kind of live blogging 3-day bonanza! Documenting everything I come across in Oman through the eyes of a Qatari. Every night we will list what our latest program of places we are going to visit the next day (including estimated times, locations in Muscat etc), so if you want to witness a Qatari specimen walking amongst you just make sure to keep visiting this blog throughout these upcoming three days (Tue 29th till Fri 1st of Aug). Also, I would love to meet my readers and fellow bloggers who happen to be in Oman. So if you happen to be in Oman during that time and have some free time to kill plus willingness to meet a Qatari nobody with his fellow Omani friend; you will know where & how to find us.

In any case, welcome to this blog.

No comments: